Dementia and memory care facilities in Arley, AL:
Here are the 5 best memory care facilities in Arley, Alabama. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer's in Arley may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Costs for memory care facilities in Arley, AL will vary between facilities.
Pine Place specializes in providing memory care services in Winston county, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 seniors. Pine Place has luxury amenities and is able to give help with daily living activities to any older adults with dementia who reside in Arley, AL and nearby areas. Pine Place is situated at 150 Hickory Lane, 35541 zip code and may allow Medicaid and Medicare to cover some fees associated with its care.
4 More Facilities in Winston County, AL
Azalea Manor Of Haleyville
Azalea Manor Of Haleyville enables dementia sufferers to get dementia care in Haleyville, Alabama. It can accommodate no more than 17 adults at a time. It is situated at 13074 Pounders & Sims Road, in 35565 zip code area inside Winston county. Azalea Manor Of Haleyville provides assistance to those Alzheimer’s sufferers who require assistance with everyday tasks. Azalea Manor Of Haleyville is officially licensed in Alabama to provide memory care, with license # D6702. Part of amenities provided by Azalea Manor Of Haleyville are monitoring of medications, secure campus to prevent wandering and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation
When trying to locate dementia care facilities in Double Springs, Alabama, you will come across Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation as a wonderful and luxurious dementia and memory care option that is located at 1000 Highway 33 in 35553 zip code. It provides a maximum capacity of 110 dementia care units and provides amenities such as routine well-being monitoring and family counseling and support program. Its license # is N6702. Hendrix Health And Rehabilitation offers dementia care services not just to seniors in Double Springs, but also to Winston county older adults.
Haleyville Health Care Center
Haleyville Health Care Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 97 Alzheimer’s and dementia sufferers and offers amenities such as programs to promote brain functioning and wonderful caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 2201 Eleventh Avenue, and is able to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Haleyville, AL seniors with dementia. Haleyville Health Care Center has a license with Alabama to provide care, with license number N6701.
Rose Manor Of Haleyville
For seniors who require assistance with daily living tasks, Rose Manor Of Haleyville can be the best choice for memory care assisted living in Haleyville, Alabama. Rose Manor Of Haleyville contains a total capacity of 16 dementia units. It includes services such as color-coded rooms to assist with memory and daily programs for memory care patients. Rose Manor Of Haleyville is licensed by Alabama with license number P6701.
Dementia care near Arley, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Camden, AL
- Memory Care in Cordova, AL
- Memory Care in Bay Minette, AL
- Memory Care in Hayneville, AL
- Memory Care in Athens, AL
- Memory Care in Mobile, AL
- Memory Care in Sylacauga, AL
- Memory Care in Selma, AL
- Memory Care in McCalla, AL
- Memory Care in Hartselle, AL
- Memory Care in Greensboro, AL
- Memory Care in Demopolis, AL
- Memory Care in New Market, AL
- Memory Care in Tuskegee, AL
- Memory Care in Centreville, AL
- Memory Care in Coffee County, AL
- Memory Care in Baldwin County, AL
- Memory Care in Crenshaw County, AL
- Memory Care in Marion County, AL
- Memory Care in Cherokee County, AL
- Memory Care in Franklin County, AL
- Memory Care in Jackson County, AL
- Memory Care in Lawrence County, AL
- Memory Care in Sumter County, AL
- Memory Care in Hale County, AL
- Memory Care in Autauga County, AL
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, AL
- Memory Care in Mobile County, AL
- Memory Care in Etowah County, AL
- Memory Care in Escambia County, AL
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951