Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in Perry County, AL:
Here are the 2 best memory care facilities in Perry County, Alabama. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer's in Perry County may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Costs for memory care facilities in Perry County will vary between facilities.
Southland Nursing Home
Southland Nursing Home excels at providing dementia care services in Perry county, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 91 elderly residents. Southland Nursing Home has luxurious amenities and is able to give assistance with getting dressed, moving and bathing to any dementia sufferers who reside in Marion, AL and nearby areas. Southland Nursing Home is located at 500 Shivers Terrace, 36756 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to pay for some fees associated with its care.
Perry County Nursing Home
Perry County Nursing Home specializes in memory care in Marion, Alabama. It can house no more than 71 Perry county residents at a time. It is situated at 505 East Lafayette Street, in 36756 zip code area inside Perry county. Perry County Nursing Home provides help to those senior citizens who require aid with activities of daily living. Perry County Nursing Home is officially licensed in Alabama to offer memory care and assisted living, with license # N5301. Part of amenities provided by Perry County Nursing Home include management of medication, secured facility areas and custom meal plans.
Dementia care near Perry County, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, AL
- Memory Care in Mobile County, AL
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, AL
- Memory Care in Madison County, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Memory Care in Baldwin County, AL
- Memory Care in Etowah County, AL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, AL
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, AL
- Memory Care in Limestone County, AL
- Memory Care in Cullman County, AL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, AL
- Memory Care in Houston County, AL
- Memory Care in Lee County, AL
- Memory Care in Walker County, AL
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951