Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in Perry County, AL:
Here are the 2 best memory care facilities in Perry County, Alabama. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer's in Perry County may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Costs for memory care facilities in Perry County will vary between facilities.
Southland Nursing Home
Southland Nursing Home excels at providing dementia care in Perry county, Alabama. It can accommodate no more than 91 seniors. Southland Nursing Home has upscale amenities and is able to give help with getting dressed, moving and bathing to any seniors with dementia who reside in Marion, AL and nearby areas. Southland Nursing Home is situated at 500 Shivers Terrace, 36756 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to pay for some costs associated with its care.
Perry County Nursing Home
Perry County Nursing Home allows Alzheimer’s patients to receive Alzheimer’s care in Marion, Alabama. It can house no more than 71 older adults at a time. It is situated at 505 East Lafayette Street, in 36756 zip code area inside Perry county. Perry County Nursing Home provides assistance to those senior citizens who require assistance with daily tasks. Perry County Nursing Home is officially licensed in Alabama to offer memory care and assisted living, with license # N5301. Part of amenities offered by Perry County Nursing Home include monitoring of medications, secured facility areas and personalized meal plans.
Dementia care near Perry County, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, AL
- Memory Care in Mobile County, AL
- Memory Care in Madison County, AL
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Memory Care in Baldwin County, AL
- Memory Care in Etowah County, AL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, AL
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, AL
- Memory Care in Limestone County, AL
- Memory Care in Cullman County, AL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, AL
- Memory Care in Walker County, AL
- Memory Care in Marshall County, AL
- Memory Care in Houston County, AL
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951