Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in Perry County, AL:
Here are the 2 best memory care facilities in Perry County, Alabama. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer's in Perry County may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Costs for memory care facilities in Perry County will vary between facilities.
Perry County Nursing Home
Perry County Nursing Home specializes in providing dementia care services in Perry county, Alabama. It can accommodate no more than 71 elderly residents. Perry County Nursing Home has luxury amenities and is able to give aid with various activities of daily living to any seniors with dementia who reside in Marion, AL and nearby areas. Perry County Nursing Home is situated at 505 East Lafayette Street, 36756 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to pay for some fees associated with its care.
Southland Nursing Home
Southland Nursing Home specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Marion, Alabama. It can provide accommodations to no more than 91 seniors at a time. It is located at 500 Shivers Terrace, in 36756 zip code area in Perry county. Southland Nursing Home provides assistance to those seniors who require assistance with everyday tasks. Southland Nursing Home is officially licensed in Alabama to offer memory care, with license # N5302. Part of amenities provided by Southland Nursing Home include management of medication, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and individualized meals.
Dementia care near Perry County, Alabama:
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, AL
- Memory Care in Mobile County, AL
- Memory Care in Madison County, AL
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, AL
- Memory Care in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Memory Care in Baldwin County, AL
- Memory Care in Etowah County, AL
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, AL
- Memory Care in Lauderdale County, AL
- Memory Care in Limestone County, AL
- Memory Care in Cullman County, AL
- Memory Care in Morgan County, AL
- Memory Care in Lee County, AL
- Memory Care in Walker County, AL
- Memory Care in Marshall County, AL
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951