Dementia and memory care facilities in Kodiak, AK:
Here are the 4 best memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer's in Kodiak may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Costs for memory care facilities in Kodiak, AK will vary between facilities.
Hope - Viewcrest
Hope - Viewcrest excels at providing dementia care services in Kodiak Island Borough county, Alaska. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 older adults. Hope - Viewcrest has luxurious amenities and is able to give assistance with moving around the facility and other daily tasks to any seniors who reside in Kodiak, AK and nearby areas. Hope - Viewcrest is located at 3194 Viewcrest Lane, 99615 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to pay for some costs associated with its care.
Hope - Maple
Hope - Maple enables older adults to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Kodiak, Alaska. It can accommodate no more than 5 adults at a time. It is located at 1115 Selief Lane, in 99615 zip code area inside Kodiak Island Borough county. Hope - Maple provides assistance to those dementia patients who require aid with daily living activities. Hope - Maple is officially licensed in Alaska to offer assisted living and memory care, with license # 101174. Part of amenities offered by Hope - Maple are monitoring of medications, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and access to geriatric physician.
Hope - Selief
When trying to find Alzheimer’s units in Kodiak, Alaska, you will come across Hope - Selief as a wonderful and luxury memory and dementia care option that is situated at 1117 Selief Lane in 99615 zip code. It provides a total capacity of 6 memory care units and provides amenities such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being and programs for family members. Its license # is 101108. Hope - Selief offers dementia care services not just to seniors in Kodiak, but also to Kodiak Island Borough county older adults.
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility is a new memory care center that has capacity of 15 seniors and offers amenities such as customized memory activities and programs and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is located at 309 Erskine Avenue, and is able to provide assisted living and memory care to Kodiak, AK senior citizens. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility has a license with Alaska to offer care, with license number 217.
Dementia care near Kodiak, Alaska:
- Memory Care in Bethel, AK
- Memory Care in Palmer, AK
- Memory Care in Willow, AK
- Memory Care in Sitka, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks, AK
- Memory Care in Haines, AK
- Memory Care in Delta Junction, AK
- Memory Care in North Pole, AK
- Memory Care in Barrow, AK
- Memory Care in Petersburg, AK
- Memory Care in Seward, AK
- Memory Care in Anchor Point, AK
- Memory Care in Galena, AK
- Memory Care in Kasilof, AK
- Memory Care in Dillingham, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in North Slope Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez Cordova County, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951